Accommodation Terms & Conditions
Check-in / Check-out
Check in is from 15:00 – 17:00, although we will always work around your schedule to the best of our ability.
Check out is 10 am, you are very welcome to stay in the communal areas for a few more hours if necessary.
If you wish to check-in at a different time, we will try our best to accommodate, however, in some cases you may have to wait.
If the check-in time is between 21:00 – 09:00 we will charge a supplement of 15€.
Please send us your contact number so a member of the team can reach you on Whatsapp to arrange your check in.
Passport / ID
We require a picture of your passport or identity card prior to arrival.
A 200 euro deposit must be paid either in cash or via transfer prior to check-in.
The room must be left as found and the entire deposit will be refunded within 72 hours of your check out date (Monday to Friday), please provide us with your bank details beforehand.
If you need an extender throughout your stay, please contact us and we will lend you one, however, it is your responsibility to hand it back to one of the team or you will be charged from your deposit 15€.
If paying by transfer, it must be deposited into our DEPOSIT-ONLY bank account, which is:
Caja siete – IBAN: ES57 3076 0570 2927 1963 0523
Concept: (Name of account holder) Fianza – Account holder: Amarilla Coliving S.L.
The deposit is for breakages or damage done in your room as well as the communal areas. If anything is damaged in the communal areas please let us know ASAP, if nobody tells us and it is found upon the cleaning service checking through then we will have to charge everybody in the Community evenly. Also, please note, if you participate in any family dinners and fail to pay the relevant amount, this too can be discounted from your deposit.
- Courtesy hours from Monday to Thursday from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am as noise needs to be reduced when there are guests resting.
- Please make sure to lock the doors of your room and the property. Amarilla cannot be held responsible for any theft or damage of personal belongings. Please arrange travel or remote worker insurance for your possessions. The locations in which the Colivings are based are very safe but you need to be aware to lock everything and take care of your possessions.
To ensure we follow the health minister’s recommendations and the Canarian government, any external visits must be informed beforehand to a member of the Amarilla team and a form must be filled out, all details can be found here: https://bit.ly/friends-AMARILLA
We are animal lovers here at Amarilla and would love to welcome everybody along with their furry friends so our Hotel Rural is completely pet friendly, at present we are unable to offer this across our other locations. We do require an additional 200 euro deposit (400 euros total deposit) which will be refunded within 72 hours of your check out date (Monday to Friday).
Booking / Cancellation Policy
The initial 50% payment is only refundable in the event of not being able to travel due to COVID-19 related incidents such as border closure.
If for any reason you decide to leave early or are unable to make it, you will still be fully charged
Please note that your room is subject to change across our various Amarilla properties, we do not anticipate this happening therefore it would only be the case due to something outside of our control and if it was to happen we would offer as much notice as possible prior to the move.
You will be added to all of our private Whatsapp groups on arrival and can keep updated with our events on our Facebook page, although we do have Amarilla-only events that aren’t advertised, it gives you a good idea of what goes on in our amazing Community each week.
Upon agreeing to these conditions I hereby grant permission to Amarilla Coliving, S.L., it’s representative and business to partners to photograph and video me at Amarilla social gatherings. I understand that images may be used in print publications, online publications, presentations, websites, and Social Media channels. I also understand that no royalty, fee or other compensation shall become payable to me by reason of such use.
14 days before arrival you must observe the following
I have not come into close contact with somebody who has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
I do not have a fever OR symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Guests must follow the health regulations at all times.
- Amarilla will keep our guests informed regarding any changes of the restrictions and regulations but will not take responsibility in the event of the restrictions and regulations not being adhered to. We are taking all necessary precautions and following the rules in place at any given time.
- If you are showing any symptoms you must get a test as soon as possible and inform a member of the team.
- Prior to arrival, all guests must show proof of vaccination, a PCR test or an antigen test.
- We follow Spanish law: http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/boc/ and the current rules are as follows: If anybody contracts COVID-19 they must remain in quarantine within the household for up to 10 days if they are unvaccinated or 7 days if they are vaccinated – which is always subject to change, therefore anybody who has a positive test must isolate in their room. As a Coliving driven by Community we will support them.
- As none of our rooms are shared, if you book with a friend/acquaintance/partner and only one of you tests positive, you will need to quarantine together for the appropriate amount of time or seek accommodation elsewhere.
- If you choose to leave at any point during or after your quarantine it will be without a refund.
If you have any questions on the current restrictions please don’t hesitate to ask.